This affirms that God will give us all the power, strength, love, self-discipline, self-control and a sound mind to continue on this journey we have started. I don't need to fear the unknown or question if I will be able to stay with this walk. He has promised to walk beside me with all I need! Praise the Lord!!
Today's gift: A Gift Bent, Broken, and Beautiful
This is a tough one. So often we are in such a hurry going between places or people we don't stop to look at what is right before us.
I saw this picture today. It is bent, broken an beautiful. I thought of the hopes and dreams that were built into the walls. The stories and memories those walls could tell. Wondering if any of the descendants of the family knows their ancestors home is sitting and watching.
The home was a gift to a family to love and cherish.
by Font Meme




No comments:
Post a Comment