Linda's Faith & Friends

Linda's Faith & Friends

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3 Gifts Found



Three Gifts Found: As I contemplate this thought-I am going many different directions. 

1.  Found- This school year I have found a friendship that I would never have expected.  I pray that my actions and words will be a witness to Him.

2. Found- As I looked out the window at the sunrise this morning, I "found" myself thinking of the song, "Morning Has Broken."  Thinking of the scripture.
                                Lamentations 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)
22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

3.   Found- I am praising the Lord for the awesome Christian Sisters I have "found" on Facebook through my Provebs 31 OBS.  We have formed a support group as we travel this road together. 


With Thanksgiving and Praise, 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment