Linda's Faith & Friends

Linda's Faith & Friends

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Made To Crave Action Plan Day 1 & Three Gifts Green


Today is the first day of the "Made To Crave Action Plan."  I am not sure what to expect. 
I do know if this is to be a lifetime of  change, I must be ready to change. 

Part of the Online Bible Study is a daily blog page.  

The word this week is ACTION

I have met some great facebook Christian friends through the first Made To Crave study.  We have a group called, "Jesus Girls Getting Healthy."  Today was are starting the Made to Crave devotional book together. 

Continuing my journey of Gifts: March 2, 
3 Gifts Green
1.  As I look out at the drifts of white snow covering the yard and trees, I am thankful for the green grass, green corn fields, and green  leaves that will become with the change of seasons.

2. John Deere green tractors as the move across the fields, highways, and bringing my family home from a long day of work.

3.  Green plants sitting in the windows with their green leaves reaching out to the sunlight.

In Praise to Him!  
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment