Linda's Faith & Friends

Linda's Faith & Friends

Friday, March 14, 2014

I Choose to be a Woman who is...

Early this morning I saw this on Lori's Blackwell's facebook page.  As I read it, I choose to be a Woman who today would be Joyful, Prayerful, and Thankful.   I printed it out to take to school to clip on my desk.  I read it often and prayed.

Three Gifts Found In Silence

1.  Silence as a memory, thinking of when I would be rocking one of my babies watching them sleep silently and peacefully.  Praying for them as they sleep, praying for the men they would become, praying for the women they would someday marry and praying the Lord would be their Savior.

Praise the Lord for answers to prayer.

2.  Silence, when waiting on the Lord.  Waiting for Him to guide, direct, and show me what He would have me do.  

Praise the Lord for the privilege of prayer. 

3.  Silence,  walking in the morning, watching the sunrise,  the promise of a new day.  Listening to the silence then to hear a bird proclaiming the new day.  Watching as the deer stand on the edge of the woods, watching in the silence.  Gazing at the swans as the glide across the water in silence.

Praise the Lord the for Glorify of the Day He has made. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment