Our God is a faithful God. He is there for us. Monday was an extremely difficult day. I printed this verse out to have on my desk. While teaching, while counseling, while disciplining, and while meeting with parents, and while changing the direction of two paraeducators. I was
asking the Holy Spirit to help me REJOICE.
I was PRAYING WITHOUT CEASING,
GIVING THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
knowing the He was in control of me.
Praying for THE WILL OF GOD
Because I knew that He would hold me in his arms.
Knowing the CHRIST JESUS would be with me.

Three Gifts:
1. I am thanking the Lord for my Wednesday night small group of gals who meet together for Bible Study and prayer.
2. Praising the Lord for the relationship I have with my students, thanking God for giving me the words to console a child whose father has taken his own life.
3. Thanking him for the sunshine through my window at school.

.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment