Linda's Faith & Friends

Linda's Faith & Friends

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beth Moore-Circumstances

From Beth Moore:
"Allow your circumstances and weaknesses to do the job God has sent them to do-provoke humility"

"Do not be far from me, Lord, for trouble as near and there is no one to help... They feel like roaring lions tearing their prey open, their moth wide against me (Ps. 22:11,13)
                       But to You, O Lord, I life up my soul in You I trust, O my God.  Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me (Ps. 25:1-2).
                     Guard my life and rescue me, O Lord, Let me not be put to shame, for take refuge in You. May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in You. (Ps 25:20-21)



Sometimes I feel very over whelmed.  I have difficulty not being jealous of friends you have sisters or people to talk over their feelings and emotions.  I keep things in and turn to the refrigerator or cupboard for my comfort-- Lord, help me know that You are all I need and to remember to go directly to You, and not pass through the kitchen!
Amen

1 comment: