Linda's Faith & Friends

Linda's Faith & Friends

Monday, August 30, 2010

Beth Moore--Breaking Free

I started this book in June-thinking I would do it as an independent study during the summer.  Life was busy and I didn't follow through.  Well--I started reading it intensely about 10 days ago.  It is changing my life.  Or I should say God is changing me through what I am learning in the book about myself and my relationship with Him.  I limit myself to one chapter a night.  I go back and reread some pages, highlight some of the text, and pray how I can use it in my life.  

I know it is a journey--even if no one is reading this or commenting.  I will  journal some of the things that I am learning.  I know often people will hear or read what someone is learning and think--I've always know that.  The Lord is working in my life at this point in time through this book. 

Stay tuned it could be quite a ride.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda!
    I will be praying for you as you read this book...it is very inspiring. I think I will re-read it while you do and we can compare notes! I will look forward to seeing your comments!
    I think your blog is so sweet..and it is so encouraging. :) have a great week and long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete