I have not been faithful listing the gifts I thankful for on my blog. However, I have continued with my journal at night when I read my devotional. Each day Ann Voskamp lists a picture and a statement on facebook.
Saturday's Joy Dare! *3 gifts moving*...
1. The clouds as the move across the sky always changing.
2. The wind as it gently or strongly moves the branches of the pine tree out my window.
3. My nine month old grandson as he army crawls across the floor .
This is what the Lord says—He who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, -Isaiah 43:16
Prayer request: If you have extra time during your prayers would you please pray for:
1. My DH is having heart issues again with irregular and rapid heartrate.
2. We are watching our 1500 acres of corn and soybeans dry up due to complete lack of rain during the summer.
Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment