This is a photo taken the day the family called their pastor in to baptize little Hope. The laid her gown over her unit. These are the two Caring Bridge posts from today.
"Day 8...11:30 am
OK pray-ers....
"Day 8 2:30
Mom, Matt, Britt and I came back home for awhile. Hope's saturation level came up a bit, but it is still low. So at this point, the numbers on all the monitors could drive one crazy, so we are taking a break so that Britt can take a nap. Thanks for your constant thoughts and prayers. They help get us through the day."
I am only going to post these prayer requests here. I am claiming God's will for this precious little girl.
As her Aunt Tiffany issues more posts I will keep you aware of her needs for our prayers.
Thank you,
Linda


No comments:
Post a Comment